|Lots of vegies!|
- 500g casserole steak, cut into small chunks
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large Clove garlic, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 1 potato, roughly chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 4 cups vegetable stock (or beef stock)
- 1/4 cup wine
- (2/3 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 25g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbs rosemary leaves
- 2 tbs milk
|Sponsered by... ???|
Heat oil in pan. Add steak and stir until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
Heat some more oil. Add onion, capsicum and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes on high.
Add carrots, kidney beans, green beans, potato, sweet potato and pumpkin. Cook for 5 minutes stirring often.
Stir in flour and cook for a few more minutes. Add stock and wine. Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
|The dumplings soak up the delicious stew.|
|Ready to eat!|